25 February, 2012

Matching My Monogram

Spending some time this morning enjoying the March 2012 Southern Living!  From the beautiful opening note from editor Lindsay Bierman (while he studied architecture at UVA, he should definitely consider writing short stories), to the fantastic articles on adding curb appeal, inspiring southern gardens, and recipes for cheddar biscuits and banana pudding (of course); it is an amazing edition of the magazine and a keeper for sure!  But, this one piece was made for me and I had to share! Find this month's Southern Living and enjoy!
all images courtesy of Southern Living
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. I am romantic in terms of monogram, but like a little something in each so think I am a combination...interesting and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely a combination of the three as well on any given day ;) I just love a classic look -- you can never go wrong! All the best!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...