28 August, 2009

The Perfect Holiday Party!

Yes, for those of us who like to entertain during the holidays, it's time to start planning! While perusing the Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Christmas House 2009 website, I came across this announcement under the general info. section and thought, 'how much fun would this be?!!!'
"PERFECT FOR YOUR HOLIDAY PARTY! The Christmas House will be available for corporate and private party rentals from November 14 until December 5, excluding Thanksgiving Day. For rental information, please call Lindsey Hardegree at (404) 733-4615."
Ah yes, in my next life right? Until then, I just have to plan my visit between November 14 – December 6 and imagine my perfect holiday party in this gorgeous house. The exterior architecture is so enticing, I know the participating designers will do it justice. See you in Atlanta!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...