11 January, 2012

mrs. howard is coming to town

What exciting news for those of us here on Long Island who are great admirers of the truly talented Phoebe Howard!  Phoebe will be signing her new book, The Joy of Decorating: Southern Style with Mrs. Howard at The Book Revue in Huntington Village in May.  Dates are being finalized and this will be Mrs. Howard's only signing here on Long Island.  Please R.S.V.P. to me if you are interested in reserving a copy of Mrs. Howard's book for that evening.  I'm so excited to be working with Leah Kennelly, who authors Mrs. Howard's blog, www.mrshowardpersonalshopper.com and can't wait to bring you a final date and details.  If you aren't familiar with Phoebe's work, please visit her website; www.phoebehoward.net. to enjoy the beauty of some of her and her husband's exquisite spaces.  Mr. James Howard is a talented designer in his own right, whom I've written about here several times and whose work I've seen in person, both in their Charlotte, NC store and in several Atlanta homes.  I am so excited! Can you tell!?  Mark your calendars to join us here in Huntington as we welcome Mrs. Howard.  Enjoy!

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Count me in!! I am soo excited and am a big big fan of her work. I am so happy that finally something exciting along this front is happening around here, feel like I am always reading about these things in the south or out west...woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it great?! please spread the word ;) i will let everyone know a final date as soon as Leah and I get the final details. it should be fun to have her here in Huntington! Hope the move is going well -- all the best -- Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...