04 March, 2011

LOVE IT!

a) Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles magazine can do no wrong.
b) Bonnet chairs I will always love...no matter what they are covered in, no matter if they are 'in style' or not. This one below from AH&L I especially love, with the animal print and the tufting and the nailheads, how cozy is this?  This is from designer Amy Morris via Coup d'Etat for a recent show house featured in AH & L. 

P.S. I found some CRAZY bonnet chairs out there!  Made me re-think my previous statement above.  What do you think about the bones bonnet from Voila Gallery?  Funky, right?!  These chairs are also referred to as Porter's chairs, Canopy chairs, Hooded chairs, and many other fun names. 





















Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Just found your blog and its wonderful!! I love Bonnet chairs...these are all fabulous examples. I think one in a room can add drama, whimsy and elegance all in one. I have never seen so many adaptations of this chair as I have above! Well done....visit me, have a newish blog about the building of our home and my passion for decor/design.
    I am a new follower...welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These chairs are so cool! I really like the pink one in the 2an photo! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment....and thanks so much for using my blog button. I am going to add you to my blog list!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...