03 January, 2010

High Bermuda Style

Over the Christmas Holiday, I was lucky enough to visit Bermuda and stay at the beautiful Fairmont Southampton. While there, I found myself checking out a new and fabulous hotel at Tucker's Point, called the Tucker's Point Hotel & Spa.  Thanks to Megan Bishop, who handles Media/PR for Tucker's Point, I am able to post some glorious pictures for you from the hotel & spa.  But, you MUST visit their website for yourself and fall in love with the most luxurious and beautiful setting and the amazing complimentary design of this elegant hotel and spa. I will definitely be planning a stay here with my husband for our next anniversary! It is the true essence of what people perceive classical Bermuda style to be.  Also, my compliments to the design team for an amazing design concept and follow thru. The hotel & spa design is by architects Conyers & Associates of Bermuda, with interior design by Paul Duesing Partners of Dallas, and landscape design by SWA Group of Dallas as well.  Again, my compliments to you all.  I've also posted two of my favorite pictures I took while in Bermuda, both on the Fairmont Southampton Whaler Inn Beach.  Enjoy!














No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...