23 July, 2009

Designing Moms...

I find it particularly intriguing when I read about a designer who obviously, in my book, is tremendously talented, and is also a mother of multiple children. How do they do it? In this case, Janet Simon, according to her website is a mom of four, and in my humble opinion, a design goddess. Mrs. Simon incorporates bold colors, while still maintaining the calmness and serenity in a room that I love. Mrs. Simon's firm is located in Morristown, NJ and one day I hope to meet this talented wonder-mom!  Please check out her website and her fabulous portfolio!

1 comment :

  1. Hello Liz - I work with Janet and have to say that not only is she talented, she is a great person. I would love to get in touch with you.

    Thanks, Erik (eperez@hlgrp.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...